Thursday, April 03, 2008

Where's Caedmon???????

The other day I was busy making dinner and started asking the kids, "Where's Caedmon?"  After peeking in each room, which only takes 30 seconds in our house, I started feeling nervous.  I sent the kids to look in the backyard and I started looking in random places, when I heard Gavin call my name.  Gavin and his friend Jacob were laughing and pointing to the boys room.  I followed them and they lifted up the lid to the toy/costume box and there was our boy, fast asleep!  Gavin said he had decided to look inside because all the costumes had been taken out.  Caedmon must have climbed in for fun and dozed off!  So, I had to take a picture.  Ryan says Caedmon must take after him, because when he was small his parents called the cops on a missing child report, and ended up finding him asleep under the bed!  

2 comments:

Gina said...

So very cute! But I could see how it could also be a bit unnerving! :-)

Anonymous said...

Too funny, his little coffin

-Matt