Thursday, March 27, 2008

Aleksei's Surgery

I posted this picture of Kristi and Yuri and the kids so that you could take a second and pray for Aleksei.  He's the one sitting next to Yuri.  Aleksei is our nephew who has severe food and other allergies.  He had an emergency surgery done this afternoon to fix a perforated bowel.  They think the perforation happened during a Colonoscopy that he had done yesterday.  He's at Stanford Hospital right now.  If you want further details click on the carepage link we have to the left.  He's in a very fragile state right now, with a real risk for sepsis.  I ask you to pray because this is serious.  He just turned four in February.

2 comments:

MamaBoncx said...

Hey Jen,

Please let Kristi and Yuri know that we're praying for them. I've been reading Kristi's updates on the care page and will keep the whole family all in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Jen! This picture is so funny. Why do I not remember that Mikhail was so bald? Weird! I need a copy of this pic. I like it!