Saturday, May 10, 2008

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Our final port day was in the oldest of the three cities, 
Puerto Vallarta.  It was the most tropical, and probably had the most charm.  I know the picture below is not the best quality, but I thought it would be worth including.  First of all, check out the warriors to our left and right.  I'm only 5'3", so that gives you an idea of their size.  Second of all, look at Caedmon's face (if you click on the picture, it should enlarge).  As Ryan and I like to say, he was all "funned" out that morning!

As we got off the ship that day, there was a woman with a beautiful tropical bird.  Below are Nikolai, Gavin and Liam holding the bird.

So then we loaded on a bus and headed to a beach resort for the day.  At this point in the trip we had dubbed these three below, the "Little Rascals", and you can see why. They spent most of their time together wrestling, hugging, screaming (just to test how loud they could be), giggling, growling (it seems to be fun for them), running in circles chasing each other, and talking to each other in 2 year old language. 
Driving through Puerto Vallerta on our way to the beach.

The little rascals again.  Ryan says this is just minutes before they starting fighting over buckets and shovels.  So once again, I caught them in a good moment.

The boys waiting to get harnessed up for the trampoline.



Beautiful!!






The pool was beautiful and it's coolest feature was a waterside bar.  Here's Gavin enjoying a Pepsi.
Uncle Kevin and Caleb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha.ha.ha. That's so funny because in all my captions with our photos I called those three the "3 musketeers"! Either way they are quite a trio right? I think "rascals" is more fitting. I love it!