Sunday, April 06, 2008

Can somebody say "Cousins"!!!
I thought some of you would appreciate a picture of all the "nieces and nephews" I mention in conversation all the time.  I don't have a recent picture of the Rippee side, but here's the Fernandez side.  We lined them all up in birth order, with the twins on the end.  My sister Heather is due next month, so you can imagine another little one down there on the end.  Yes, that makes 12!  I got to go visit them all over spring break and had a great time getting to know them better, especially the little ones.  Sammy (third  from the right) even said her first words to me, "Tank you, Auntie Jenny!"  I loved it!  I'll be sure to post a picture of my other nieces and nephews after we return from the family cruise.

1 comment:

Gina said...

What a precious picture! And you even got most of them looking at the camera...impressive!